At Varial we love boards and want to make sure that you stay in the water and keep shredding on your Hyperlite + Varial wakesurf. Things happen and it's a bummer, but we are here to help. With our factory repair program we can fix your board with the highest quality repair and get you back in the water in a few easy steps.
What is covered in the factory repair price?
- The factory repair price covers all damage up to 10 square inches in size. Larger damage can be repaired but will be assessed and quoted on a case by case basis.
- It does not cover denting or pressure dings.
- Includes return ground shipping.
- Expedited shipping options available, extra charges may apply.
- We will do our best to restore the original look, but original aesthetics are not guaranteed.
- Guaranteed 4 week turn-around from the moment the board is received at our factory to the moment it ships. Want it faster? Select our rush option for a 1 week turnaround (transit time not included).
How to submit a repair:
1) Select the repair options (below) and proceed to check out.
2) If you'd like, let us know what happened in the order comments section at checkout.
3) We will contact you for a photo of the damage after your order is placed. If you’d like to send one ahead, please send to email@example.com with the subject line
“<your last name> Repair Program”. (e.g. Noah Repair Program)
4) Package and box the board, ship to:
1922 Palma Drive Suite H
Ventura CA, 93003